60 Kurahaupo Street
BOOK IN A VIEWING & SUBMIT AN APPLICATION ON HTTP://WWW.UNOPROPERTY.CO.NZ/FOR-RENT/
(Please copy & paste the link)
This customized two level home comes with big sky views and dreamy interior.
You will be captivated as you explore this stunningly successful tribute to good design in the heart of the bays.
- Grandstand viewing platform for the ever-changing ocean panorama starring Rangitoto Island that lies before you.
- Fully fenced, this could be the perfect city residence for those who want to close the front door and head for the beach cottage on the weekends and in holiday seasons.
- Comprising of four double bedrooms, the master bedroom quarters occupy a dress-circle position
- A peaceful haven with those magnificent views of the sparkling Hauraki Gulf.
- A separate bedroom suite on the lower level has a living room and its own bathroom perfect for guests or an older teenager who wants their own space.
- The bathrooms feature glass mosaic tiles, European fixtures and fittings and are set against a chic monochrome palette.
- The generous living areas are large and airy with stunning views and doors spill out onto capacious decking areas surrounded by glass balustrading
- Perfect spot for socializing and lounging about in the sun.
- Double garaging is internal access but if you want to leave the car at home for your daily commute the bus route is nearby.
- In close proximity to Eastridge shopping precinct and all that the beautiful eastern bay beaches have to offer the cafes, restaurants, boutique shops, parks and the boardwalk for morning jogs and dog walking are all conveniently close by.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not book a viewing below or on our website - www.unoproperty.co.nz we cannot notify you of any changes or cancellations.